Make Food, Farming and the Environment Fun...
Rushmoor is a clean, open air classroom providing memorable days full of fresh air and animals.
Many children could be seeing, smelling touching or hearing farm animals for the first time – an experience we all want them to have in a safe and secure environment so they get the best from it
We will do all we can to make your visit run smoothly, as well as being fun, informative, and safe...
A day at Rushmoor provides plenty of possibilities for follow on work back in the classroom and a great investment in your children's futures – we will give you a quality and value for money experience in a package that includes a guided tour of all the park and animals offering both education and entertainment.
Just A Few Things We Can Offer School Visits
- Safe off road parking
- All visits are accompanied by staff members to explain and introduce animals and their habitats
- Somewhere to leave coats, bags and lunches
- Somewhere dry to eat if it rains…..but also
- Plenty of space and fresh air so bags of space to picnic for when the sun shines
- Hand feeding animals – goats, sheep, ponies, donkeys and small animals
- Bottle feeding lambs in the spring
- Bouncy castle
- Outdoor Play
- Introduction and demonstration of birds of prey – hawks and owls
- Tea room for tea, coffee, and ice-cream …and lots more – all locally sourced
- Small gift shop with £1 pocket money spends for those who wish to
- Discounts available for early and prompt payment
We will provide animal feed for all the animals.
Schools - Staff and parent helpers are welcome free of charge.